Ok y'all I'm really gonna send it. Firebase. Cloudinary. I was hesitant because I don't know these programs and I don't want to get defaulted into a subscription, but I figure even if I get that many users to justify it, then it's worth a shot. I am holding back on the design updates. I just want everything to send at the same time. All the designs looking the same on all the apps. All the features looping/acting the same. I just want to plop it all out there instead of trickling updates and progress... so yeah things are bound to look messy for the next couple of weeks but I am tinkering away on the back end as much as I can for that final send. I... am... eexcitttteeeddd!!!! This is so cool! I don't expect it to take off right away, but just to have a new direction to go into with the app. Even though it's unknown waters, it's something new and I'm eager to give this a shot. I really feel good about all of this. It's all been a momsical whim ...
Wow. I think this next big step is what completes the app. Anything after this will over complicate things. But my last steps are this: Playlist - a community playlist of chords in the order of songs that you can practice and play. + you don't need to manually enter something if you can find it + lots of people contributing Custom - hear the chords before they flash. An option to save decks in an advanced version of the screen + allows personalization at a basic level The only thing is that people will probably prefer the custom saved chords over the community chords, but whatever. The playlist community was really just a workaround for this custom screen thing that I'm just gonna try and ship. Kind of like when I had just started, with the Styles button. It was a workaround for Playlist, building custom chord decks. But I ended up keeping the feature anyway because it's fun to try. It's funny how simple my guitar apps look compared to what's coming. This n...
Alright. Whelp. The update is done. Songs can be saved now. I have to count the days individually and hope that google approves it after 2 weeks and hope my testers actually do the thing. Ughq;eufhjnlfjqwe fiwknf;modwukfnjqvmlierf as nice as it feels to be doing this app and to feel like I have some sort of direction, not making any money for doing all of this work, hearing back from any recruiters about other types of jobs... one thing at a time I guess. I've been working at this every night for weeks, when she naps, when she sleeps.. it's the only time I get to myself. Now that I'm just done with this update I've got all of this nervous energy built up. I need to rest.
Comments
Post a Comment